Cellular Nutrition Assays
Are you nourishing your cells properly?
Many individuals are exceeding their calorie needs but still not meeting their requirements for essential vitamins and minerals.
Cellular testing for nutrient sufficiency, antioxidant capacity, and specific protective antioxidants
Metabolism happens within cells. Cells need nutrients to be metabolically active.
• The Cellular Micronutrient Assay (CMA) tests for insufficiencies in micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) as well as amino acids, and other nutrients within immune cells. This is a reflection of long-term nutrient status not just a “snapshot” as is seen in serum nutrient tests.
An overload and accumulation of free radicals (from pollution, toxins, medication, radiation, etc) in our bodies can result in oxidative damage which plays a major role in the development of chronic and degenerative illness. Antioxidants can help protect the cells from oxidative damage.
• The Redox Assay measures the overall antioxidant function of the individual’s immune cells.
• The Antioxidant Protection Assay (APA) identifies specific antioxidants that significantly improve the individual’s antioxidant capacity and protect the cells from oxidative damage.
Nutrient requirements are unique to each individual so everyone would benefit from the Cellular Nutrition Assays!
• Women’s health- fertility, pregnancy, lactation, perimenopause, menopause, and others
• High performance and/or severe stress
• Sports nutrition
• Pre and post -surgery
• Weight management, obesity
• Burnout, fatigue, depression, mood swings, low vitality
• Chronic conditions, and/or metabolic syndrome (increased blood pressure and blood sugar, excess body fat, abnormal cholesterol)
• Nutritional and health status optimization
For frequently asked questions, please go here.
To view a sample report, please go here.